This is a classic 1946 Piper Super Cruiser (PA-12) with less than 3,000 hours total time on the airframe. The 100 HP Lycoming O235C engine has 670 hours SMOH. It has a fresh Annual. This 3 place airplane is great for back country flying or heading out for the $100 hamburger. It has a single seat in the front and a bench seat in the back of the wide cabin. It is soloed from the front seat. It has a 38 gallon fuel capacity and has always been in a hangar. It has a starter and a basic panel with COMM radio and GPS.
Click on the link below to buy your ticket today!!!
Entries close September 10, 2021 at 5:00PM EST.
Rules and Regulations:
Official Rules: 2021 Flight Club 502 Piper Super Cruiser Raffle
Flight Club 502 is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization based at Bowman Field (KLOU) in Louisville, KY. Its mission is to teach young students about leadership and success through realistic goal setting in aviation environment and through STEM education. The 2021 Flight Club 502 Piper Super Cruiser Raffle is a fundraising raffle to support the organization’s mission. 100% of the money raised through the Raffle goes to support this mission. You can learn more about our mission and program by visiting www.flightclub502.org.
The Raffle is conducted in the state of Kentucky, the state where Flight Club 502 is based, and is open to participants who are at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase. The Raffle is being conducted and governed pursuant to Kentucky law. Kentucky Charitable Gaming License: ORG0002673.
- Tickets can only be purchased online and all tickets are considered sold in Kentucky when purchased. By purchasing a ticket, each participant agrees to be bound by and adhere to the terms and conditions in these Rules. You may participate by purchasing as many raffle tickets as you wish. However, only 5,000 tickets will be sold. Every ticket will be issued with a discrete number and that number will not be repeated. If you buy more than one ticket, each will have a different number on it. Tickets will be emailed to the email address you provide. We are not responsible for any lost or misdirected email. If you do not receive your raffle ticket numbers via email within 24 hours after purchase, you should contact us by email at email@example.com.
- The deadline to be eligible for the drawing is to purchase a ticket or tickets before 5,000 tickets are sold or by September 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM EDT, whichever comes first. A ticket is “sold” for purpose of calculating the number of tickets sold when Flight Club 502 receives full payment for that ticket. Anyone attempting to buy a ticket after 5,000 tickets have been sold will have their purchase fully refunded. After 5,000 tickets have been sold and the sales system closes, except for refunding the purchase, Flight Club 502 is not responsible if your purchase cannot be processed you payment arrives late.
- The winner will be determined by a random drawing to take place at Flight Club 502, 2911 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY 40205 at 6:30 PM EST on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. You are welcome to come and observe the drawing. The winner does not have to be physically present at the drawing to win.
- There is a choice of one of two prizes:
The first choice is a 1946 Piper Super Cruiser (PA-12) with less than 3,000 hours total time on the airframe. The 100 HP Lycoming O235C engine has 670 hours SMOH. The plane has a fresh annual. This 3-place airplane has a single seat in the front and a bench seat in the back of the wide cabin. The airplane is soloed from the front seat. It has a 38-gallon fuel capacity and has always been hangared. It has a starter and a basic panel with COMM radio and GPS. The plane value is estimated at $25,000. Prize must be claimed by December 31, 2021.
The second choice is $15,000. Prize must be claimed by December 31, 2021.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and/or mail and all participants will be notified on the raffle website. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been extended, or he/she is determined to be ineligible, or he/she cannot or does not comply with our Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified, and the prize will not be awarded to that potential winner, or if the winner declines acceptance of the prize, Flight Club 502 reserves the right to not award the prize.
- Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes (including Federal, Kentucky and local taxes, if any, as well as registration, insurance and other expenses incurred with claiming the prize. Appropriate reporting forms to the winner, IRS and Kentucky will be provided. In order to award the prize, the winner must complete all documents including FAA Aircraft Registration Application, IRS Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, IRS Affidavit and Release, and other documents required to take possession of the prize. Winner must receive the prize at a location determined by Flight Club 502, Inc. at its sole discretion. The winner will receive the aircraft “AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS LATENT AND PATENT.” THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY OF GOOD TITLE TO THE AIRCRAFT. The winner should have the aircraft inspected by a certified mechanic, prior to flying the aircraft, to establish airworthiness. The winner will receive an IRS Form W-2G from Flight Club 502, Inc. (for the calendar year the prize was awarded) for the total value of the prize determined by Flight Club 502, Inc. If a winner chooses to forfeit his/her prize and does not receive a Form W-2G he/she must do so prior to receiving the prize. The IRS requires withholding for non-cash prizes with a value exceeding $5000.00 after deducting the cost of the winner’s ticket. The winner pays the withholding tax to Flight Club 502, Inc. at the rate of 25% of the prize value.
- Flight Club 502, Inc. is not responsible or liable for information that is not in compliance with these rules.
- By entering this raffle, each entrant releases Flight Club 502 (FC 502), it’s directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) caused by participating in the raffle or winning any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold FC 502 harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from, in connection with, or as a result of participating in the raffle or the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
- A raffle entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any claim against FC 502 arising out of the sale of tickets or the conduct of the raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her ticket(s). In no event shall FC 502, its directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives be liable to any party for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.